We got to:
- meet the Clarks, who were in town from NY
- visit the doctor unexpectedly (Jett's fine: he just had a few complications from more breastmilk, which is good)
- go to work with Daddy
- go to the farm with all four of the dogs. In the Prius! It's truly like a clown car...
-hang out with Tara and Adelaide while the Daddies worked on Saturday
-have a date with Aunt Jen & Aunt Ronna
- go to church for the first time AND
- go to a dinner party out.
Whew. I'm tired just typing about all that.
Working with Dad is tiring!
Despite appearances, I am not pregnant, but we do look like quite the Texans in front of the John Deere, don't we?
This is his "going out" outfit. Look at those shoes, dude!