Saturday, January 23, 2010

Marci's Big Day

Marci and Christopher love each other and so they got married! We flew out to San Diego (La Jolla) to celebrate and be part of the festivities :) Here's sleepy Jett on the plane before the flight attendant accidentally poured oatmeal on his head... It was funny!
Here's Kim doing Marci's make-up. Isn't she beautiful. Oh, just wait until you see her in her dress!!

Marci and her mom. Such a lovely bride on such a lovely day. There was some concern about rain as the entire event was outside, but Jesus loves Marci and gave her the sunniest of days for her wedding...

Oh that smile - I just love it! So does Chris ;)
Amazing flowers...
The beautifullest bride ever!
Love my friend.
Love Schmecky, too! It was so good to be with her.
Marci's cute sisters-in-law (Brianne and Melissa)
And her niece and nephew (Bella and Diego)
Dana and I were in charge of programs and guest book, so here end my wedding photos. But I'm pretty proud that I got as many as I did. Congratulations, Bub! So happy for you...

No comments: