Wednesday, August 5, 2009

100 Days!

Can you believe what has taken place in the last 100 days!? Jett was born, came home with us, turned our lives upside down (in a good way, of course) and look how happy he is about it...

He really likes a bath, especially one with the jets on. He laughs and smiles almost as much as he does at himself in the mirror :)

He loves to celebrate his aunt Ronna's Birthday! He loved the cool fountain and the water sounds.

The porch swing is currently his favorite napping spot. Too bad for mommy that it's so stinking hot outside in Texas!

He gives me some good loving every now and then - in between all his jumping/wiggling/squirming sessions.

To celebrate his 100th day (and to relieve his mommy), Jett's Honey came to stay with him while I got to go grocery shopping all by myself! She got him laughing and I think that made her trip worth while. And, we have food again. Thanks, Honey - you're the best :)

If the next 100 years are as full and fun as your first 100 days, my little man, you are in for one adventure of a life. We love you so much and can't imagine life without you! What did we even DO 101 days ago?!?

1 comment:

MrMrsJones said...

I love the whole idea of this blog! Recently I started thinking about marriage related to days, and not years. You realized how much life is held in just a day. And 100+ days with Jett is amazing!!!