Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coscto

Yes, we are shameless Costco fans. Casey tries to sell Costco wherever we go. We've taken a few of our friends on "Costco Dates" now... You just can't beat a Hebrew National and a coke for $1.50. And the people watching is fabulous. I've had to enforce the no-cart rule on myself, however. And I still never manage to get out of there under budget. The last time I went in, I carried a dog bed, butter, Christmas gifts and decongestants throughout the store. I'm sure people were thinking, "That lady really doesn't want a cart." Below is our friend, Jen, who took a liking to the life-sized, tall, dark and handsome toy soldier. We shut the place down that night...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Um, we LOVE us some $1.50 dinner at Costco. I didn't see those toy soldiers at ours, though!!! That is too cool.

I also try to go "cartless" at many places... and end up balancing all kinds of stuff on top of the stroller.

We will have to take you on a double date to our new fancy Costco in Parker next time you're here.

t h e G l e s s n e r s said...

Glad I'm not the only one with a Costco addiction. I'm going broke from all the money I'm saving at Costco :).