Sunday, December 28, 2008

Haun Girls' Day

I love getting together with Kaye, Holly and Morgan! Usually, sometime around Christmas we take a Girls' night at the Westin Galleria and shop until we drop (literally). For those of you who know my low tolerance for shopping, the fact that I would eagerly subject myself to such an activity makes my love and appreciation for my MIL and SsIL become immediately obvious. I just love spending time with them. And if I can get 10,000 steps on my pedometer while walking back and forth through 3 floors of the same mall in 2 days with those 3 women, by golly, I'm going to do it! Love you, girls. Thanks for being my family.

Sorry I didn't take any photos. I had to use all available energy to keep myself from keeling over in Bath & Body Works and Rhuel.

No comments: